What are we doing?
All Aboard Arizona educates the public - from individuals to civic groups to public officials - about the benefits of passenger rail specifically, and balanced multimodal transportation in general. (See our Mission and Goals statement.)
Projects and Goals
- We support the Arizona Transit Association (AzTA) Rail Symposiums and are represented on their
High Capacity (i.e. Rail) Transit Committee.
- Members receive the quarterly Steel Wheels published by RailPAC, as well as periodic All Aboard Arizona newsletters and announcements.
- We distribute and continually revise rail passenger educational materials.
- We hold membership meetings in Phoenix and Tucson and schedule other fun and educational membership activities
- We encourage you to join us as a member and help us build a better future for Arizona!
Officers and Directors
- Charles Mott, President, Sun City West
- Roger Clark, Vice President-Central Arizona, Gilbert
- Anthony Haswell, Vice President-Southern Arizona, Tucson
- Al Richmond, Vice President-Northern Arizona, Sedona
- Alan Mott, Treasurer, Prescott
- Mary Jo Mott, Recording Secretary, Sun City West
- Mike Garey, Corresponding Secretary, Peoria
- Robert H. Bohannan, Past President, Phoenix
- Robert H. Bohannan, AICP, Phoenix
- W. Eugene Caywood, Tucson
- Roger Clark, Gilbert
- Jeff Cooley, Gilbert
- Ken Driggs, Mesa
- Anthony Haswell, Tucson
- L. S. "Jake" Jacobson, Hayden
- John Jones, AICP, Tucson/Prescott
- Kenneth Karrels, Ph.D., Tucson
- Samuel Morse, Phoenix
- Charles Mott, Sun City West
- Al Richmond, Sedona
- Earl Van Swearingen, Tucson